This time we will show how to cook rice that is practical, save gas, and save time using a pressure cooker.
The ingredients used are the same as if we cook rice with ricecooker or pan:
How to cook :
- Prepare rice as needed. and wash the rice clean
- Enter water according to the amount of rice
- Close the presto meeting until it clicks. Then cook over high heat until when the pressure cooker. whistle rotates and sounds. reduce the heat and wait 5 minutes then turn off the heat of the stove.
- Leave until the presto pan pluit does not release smoke. Do not open by force.
- Fluffed and warm rice ready to be served.
Hopefully this video is useful. Don’t forget LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIB
Thank you for watching. .
See you in the next video